Thursday, January 26, 2017

Chicago Marathon

This post deserves space on both this blog and my nicolekesten.blogspot.com.   Never in a million years would I have thought that Scott and I would run a marathon together but somehow ... that miracle happened last fall.  Since I had a guaranteed entry, we decided Scott should run for a charity to bank on both of us running in the same year.  We chose Team Cure It who focuses on childhood cancer research, programs and support groups.  We were fortunate to meet our fundraising efforts fairly easily with help with loved ones.  Cannot thank those that donated enough!

I will get around to doing a full write up on the other blog in a bit but for now, our weekend in pictures!

Snuck in Hamilton after Packet Pickup
  




We did it!
So happy Tia was able to medal us!

Hobbled out of the car to get some pizza.... and 2 cokes

No comments:

Post a Comment